Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 1 in Dallas

Who is that? Your probably wondering, right? Well it's me! I got a hair extension that I can clip in my hair and it made a huge difference! Maybe I will be able to have natural hair like this one day.



Meet Zoe! I have known her since she was born. We have grown up together and are like sisters!


Meet Angie, Zoe's mom. One of my mom's BFF's

Beautiful view of the resturant next to ours.

Yes, as you can probably tell we went to the chesscake factory

My new bag! I thought I would never get a Vera Bradely bag, but the deal on it was to good to pass up.

Zoe again!

Sorry it's blurry, but I am on a bronze horse outside our resturant.

Beautiful picture of a cherry blossom tree.

Next to a big pond.




















No comments:

Post a Comment