Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Break!

Both Brooke and I've been counting down the days for this, and it's FINALLY here! That's right, Spring Break! Tomorrow, I Jenna will be taking a road trip, across Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas! First, family and I will be heading to Plano, Dallas area, to see my old friends that are very close to me. Yes, if you didn't know,I was raised for the first 6 years of my life in McKinney, Dallas area.Then  we'll be heading to Kansas City to see my Aunt, Uncle and my cousin George, or as I like to say, Georgy Poo! So, this week I will be uploading my adventures starting tomorrow, I probably won't be able to upload tomorrow, but later in the week I will definitely! Hope everyone has a blessed week! Leave me, or Brooke a comment anytime,and we will respond!


Jenna                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke and Jenna! Sounds like ya'll are very busy this Spring Break!!! We're not going out of town, just staying here, hangin' out, and having fun! Please post more!!!! We would love to hear about all of your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete