Friday, June 29, 2012

Camp Quaker Haven 2012


For the past five days, I have been at Camp Quaker Haven, with my grandparents (where they volunteer), having fun going on the trails, going down the big slide, and driving the mule (below). Tomorrow I will be going home, which is sad, but also exciting! I have been up in Kansas for two weeks and can't wait to go home! Below you will find pictures of my adventures at camp!

The trail I went on!

What I'm actually standing on is a big boulder that is above a river.


I couldn't get a good picture of it, but what your seeing is an old house that is abondon from about 25 years ago.

A view of the trail


Driving the mule again, what I love to do!

Old camp site!

Now the lighting is bad, but to your left is the Arkansas River (below)


Bad picture, but I'm balancing on a log :)

A view of the camp

On top of the tower :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're coming home tomorrow! I miss my Jenna and can't wait to see you, but I'm glad you've had fun in KS! Love you!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete