Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been really busy, and without a computer, until now! I have been in Kansas for the past 5 days, doing lots of fun activities to keep me busy! I wish I had pictures, but for now I don't have any uploaded, but soon I will! Until today, I have been at my aunt and uncle's place in Wichita, where I had fun getting a pedicure, shopping the mall, and doing girly things! Now, your probably wondering where I'm writing from right? Well, I call it camp, but I'm actually not a camper, instead I'm a behind the scenes girl, spending time with my grandparents, who volunteer at a camp called Camp Quaker Haven, all summer. At "camp" I drive the mule ( like a golf cart), slide down the fun steep slide in a sack, swim the pool, doing laps and sliding down the pool slide and shop the cool town shops! I will try to ( since I have a computer now), post something soon to tell you the day full fun that I have at camp. Below you will see the camp website and past pictures from camp :)
Here is the website to the camp :) NOTE: The staff is not updated, so not all the staff is still working at camp. If you scroll to the bottom of the the staff you can find my grandad's picture :)
www.campquakerhaven.org
 |
| This was a couple of years ago, at my grandparents house |
 |
| An outside view of the house |
 |
| I posted this picture to show you how long I've been driving the mule |
No comments:
Post a Comment