Hey it's Jenna here going to give you the summer update and whats to come for this fabulous summer!-
First I want to let y'all know this summer will be full of fun and adventures so I would like to make sure my followers can experience the fun with me! So, I am going to make sure I post something at least once to twice a week. When on vacation (if I have computer access) I will post once a day about the amazing adventures I face, almost like a journal, but on the computer! This summer also I will try to post once a week on a new thing I would like to call the craft of the week. So, every week a cute, nifty, or fun craft that I find that I think my followers would like, I'll post a how-to on. Also, with my love for hair I will also try periodically throughout the summer to post how-to videos on hair styles! Hope everyone has a fantastic summer! Make sure to keep checking on my blog,so you won't miss the adventures I'll be posting!
Happy Summer!
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment